- How is the access control guaranteed in Telecom Italia Data Centers (DC)?
- Can hosting packages be personalised?
- Which supplementary services are offered together with housing?
- If customers own an Autonomous System must they necessarily use Telecom Italia IP addresses?
- In addition to simple hosting services at Data Centers, does Telecom Italia NWS offer outsourcing services for equipment, operating systems and applications?
All TIM DC facilities are under surveillance 24 hours a day. The access control system is regulated by a central computerised authorisation system, which send entry passes to the porters' desks in the various DC facilities. External personnel who need to enter the DC must always be "accompanied" by TIM personnel up to the Customer's rack.
Yes, Customers can choose the amount of electric power, the number of public IP addresses and the type of connectivity for connection to the public Internet they need.
Customers may ask TIM to shut-down and restart their equipment.
No. The Customer's IP addresses will be announced on the TIM network through the BGP peering mechanism.
At the moment no, but there are plans to expand the range of services offered.
click here for further infomation