- What costs must a new Operator incur to use the collection, termination and transit on TIM's fixed network services?
- Can a foreign Operator use the collection, termination and transit on TIM's fixed network services?
- What are the preparatory services for subscribing to collection, termination and transit on TIM's fixed network?
- Where can I find the costs for termination services for calls terminating on international routing networks?
- Where can the financial conditions of the services for termination on the network of the Full MVNOs be consulted?
- What does the triggering service to non-geographical numbers entail and how much does it cost?
First of all there must be an interconnection between the nodes of the Operator and those of TIM, the costs of which include installation fees and charges to set up the interconnection infrastructure (transmission flows and/or connections in the case of co-leasing): At this point the Operator can start to use the collection, termination and transit services chosen incurring the following costs, details of which are provided in the price lists published in the Reference Offer of TIM: services for collection, termination and transit of calls on the fixed public telephone network (Markets 2, 3 and formerly 10):
- costs (installation fees and charges) relating to the telephone switching functionalities (also called ports) required for access to TIM's fixed network;
- traffic costs, variable according to the type and level of the fixed public telephone network of TIM, chosen by the Operator for the interconnection;
- one-off fee for the configuration of the exchanges, in order to ensure the correct recognition and routing on interconnection points of the geographic and non-geographic codes/numbers of the Operator and the correct taxation to the caller customer;
- any one-off fees for activating lines in Carrier Pre Selection.
In order to use the wholesale services for collection, termination and transit on TIM's fixed network, the Operator must have a License to provide TLC services in Italy and must have at least one Point of Presence (PoP) in Italy.
In order to use the collection, termination and transit on TIM's fixed network services, the Operator's network must first be joined to the nodes of TIM's fixed network via the interconnection flows and/or, in the case of co-location, at the TIM exchanges where nodes are present, via the internal connections of the exchange. It is possible to use these services even in the absence of a physical interconnection with the TIM network, but through hosting on the network of third party Operators that have interconnections with TIM's fixed network.
The economic conditions that the interconnected operator provides to TIM for calls originating in Italy from its end customers and directed towards international locations are published in the "Documentazione" section of this service under the heading Prezzi di Trasporto delle chiamate dirette a numerazioni internazionali (available on the Portal in Italian).
The economic conditions that the interconnected operator offers TIM for calls originating from its end customers which are transiting the TIM fixed network and directed towards the mobile numbers of notified and non-notified Full MVNO operators are published in the "Documentazione" section of this service (available on the Portal in Italian).
The triggering service is for Operators interconnected to the TIM fixed telephony network which are unable to guarantee the “Direct Routing” service for correct routing of national calls to Non-Geographical Numbers (NGN).
The service provides analysis by the TIM Intelligent Network of the Non-Geographical Number supplied by the Operator originating the call either from a fixed telephony network or from a mobile network and correct routing of it to the receiving operator, if the latter is not recognised by the Originating Operator. The service is also offered for calls to ported non-geographical numbers.
The triggering service is charged the network of the Operator that delivers the call to the TIM network and costs 1.81 euro cents for each call (plus VAT).
click here for further infomation