- What is the deadline for lodging a complaint on an invoice issued by TIM?
- Can I upload the appendices on the Portal instead of sending them by e-mail?
- When is the invoice published?
- Are Third Party Invoicing letters published on the Wholesale Portal?
- Are only the Third Party Invoicing letters for the current year published?
- What information can be found on the PINC portal?
- Who do I apply to for credentials to access the Wholesaler Portal?
- Who must I contact to notify changes to identity details?
- Can I receive the invoices that are published on the Wholesale Portal by e-mail?
- Do I need to use certified e-mail (PEC)? If so, in which cases?
Complaints may be submitted before the date on which the invoice is due for payment.
If the complaint is submitted after that date, the invoice must be paid in full and TIM will in any case examine the complaint.
Customers who are regularly enabled for access to the Portal can upload the appendices on the Portal instead of sending them by e-mail.
The day after it is issued.
Yes, both the TPI letters and those relative to the related VAT allocation are published in the section "Administrative Area – Third Party Invoicing – TPI letters" and "Administrative Area – Third Party Invoicing – VAT Allocation Letters".
No. The letters related to Third Party Invoicing starting from the year 2007 are published in the "Administrative Area - Third Party Invoicing - TPI Letters" section.
PINC includes the summary of the turnover and collection figures both specifically and by invoicing and the details, per individual call, relative to what was invoiced and collected per individual NGN reached. In addition, it contains the non standard figure and the fixed origin transit figures invoices by OLO for NGN.
To your Account Manager.
Changes to data contained in customer identity details must be notified by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If necessary, upon request, yes.
Certified e-mail can be used to exchange all administrative type documentation, except for official letters that customers send TIM Wholesale that need to be registered on arrival.
click here for further infomation