- Are there any restrictions to requesting the service?
- Do Operators need to own a decade 4 code to access the service?
- What is the difference between on-net and off-net traffic?
A Bulk SMS customer must be an Operator which has a permit for providing telephony services in Italy.
No, because the service does not permit the sending of premium-charged text messages for which, on the contrary, Operators must have a public decade 4 number.
- On-net traffic: text messages to TIM mobile customers
- Off-net traffic: text messages to other Operators' mobile customers.
click here for further infomation