- What will happen on the day of my appointment?
- Do I need to be at my location when the technician arrives?
- How long will the technician's work take?
- What will the technician do at my location?
- What is involved when switching to fibre (FFTH)?
- If there are multiple internal telephone sockets at my location, will the technician work on all of them?
- Can I change my appointment?
- Who should I contact if I need details about the technician's work?
A technician will call you from a identified phone number. Please answer and wait for the technician to arrive at your location (home/office, the address on your order).
Yes, on your chosen day and time slot. The technician may start work on the external telephone network and then arrive at your location.
A total of around 2 hours, on the customer's system and the external telephone network.
The technician will connect the line to the main existing telephone socket where possible or install a new socket if necessary. To help speed things up, please make sure that the main socket is easily accessible (move any furniture or tables placed in front of the telephone socket).
Activating fibre (FTTH) requires an optical wall socket (passive optical socket) and the related termination device (Optical Network Termination, ONT) to be installed, which must be near an electrical socket.
The technician will connect the line and test the system is working on the main socket. The technician might also look at the other sockets if they need to.
this can be done up to 6 p.m. on the day before your existing appointment by using the Virtual Agent link.
Or, (ONLY FOR OAOS WHO ALSO HAVE AN INFO-CARE CONTRACT)
on the day of your appointment, by calling the freephone number 800 XXX XXX and entering the code received by SMS to access to the Virtual Agent.
You can call the freephone number 800 XXX XXX (THIS FAQ IS ONLY VALID FOR OAOS WHO ALSO HAVE AN INFO-CARE CONTRACT).
Se non ha trovato l’informazione che cerca, puó formulare qui la sua domanda