- Is a special license required to join the WILL bid?
- Is there an annual volume that the Operator must guarantee to have access to the offer?
- What kind of technical infrastructure does the Operator need to achieve for visibility between proxies / servers?
- What are the prices of the WIreLess Internet Line service?
- What are the areas covered by the service?
- What kind of technical infrastructure does the Operator have to achieve for visibility between proxy / server and the TIM network?
- Does the service provide for a specific agreement?
- Once the agreement is signed, can orders already be issued on NOW?
- How do I send orders to activate the WIreLess internet Line lines?
- How can you request NOW to enter orders for the new service?
- Is it possible to use the same Radius server in use for the Easy IP ADSL / Easy IP NGA service and can the same REALMs be used?
To participate in the offer, it is necessary to be companies that hold general authorization for electronic communications networks and services pursuant to art. 25 of the legislative decree of 1 August 2003, n. 259, as amended, most recently, by Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 70.
There are no minimum volumes to guarantee.
TIM Radius Proxies can be accessed from the Internet, so any IP access infrastructure with public (static) addressing can be used for visibility between Radius.
Prices are available upon request by contacting your business reference (Wholesale Account Manager).
Areas covered by the Service are available from time to time in the Wholesale Portal / Authenticated Area / Tools & DB / Database / WILL Service Coverage.
Telecom Italia Radius Proxies can be reached from the Internet; therefore any IP access infrastructure with public addressing (static IPv4) can be used for visibility among Radius. In particular, the Operator's Radius must support RFCs 2865/2866.
Yes, a specific agreement must be signed, followed by the loading on NOW of the new agreement that enables the insertion of orders.
Interview between the TIM Proxy Radius and the Operator's Radius must be prepared beforehand. It is also necessary for the Operator to provide TIM with the range of IP addresses it intends to use for the WILL service. A specific module is provided through which the Operator indicates the data necessary for the configuration (IP of the Radius, name proposed for the realm, etc.). The form must be completed during the definition of the agreement. It will be the responsibility of the Account Manager to activate the internal TIM functions that will contact the Operator to finalize the configuration and perform the acceptance tests.
Orders can be sent to activate the WILL lines, after signing the agreement, by accessing the protected area of the TIM Wholesale portal. When the service is started, the only mode available will be of a single order (from the GUI interface). As soon as the massive mode is available (sending multiple orders via file), information will be given on the Wholesale Portal. Order entry is available from New Delivery Chain (NCD / NOW).
Authorization is provided by default to Operators who have signed contracts that can be managed on NOW and can be verified by accessing the Wholesale portal in the Reserved Area in the Contract and Provisioning> Order and Consistency> NOW and checking the presence of the relative link.
Where the Operator has already activated an Easy IP ADSL contract, Special Profile / Easy IP NGA may request to use the same REALM already in use within the aforementioned service.
click here for further infomation